Notarizations, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations


  • Travel Letters for Minors Travelling out of Country
  • ICBC Statutory Declarations for insured vehicles or vehicles imported to BC
  • Pension plan or RRSP transfer or withdrawal applications
  • Lost passport declarations
  • Insurance Settlement Declarations (Proof of Loss)
  • Legalization of Foreign Documents, including documents that need to be sent to the US Consulate