M Hawke and Associates Notaries Public has served the City of Prince George for 10 years. Our practice focuses on Real Estate Transactions, Estate Planning, and Notarizations. We would love to assist you with the following services:
- Purchase or sale of Real Estate and Manufactured Homes
- Drafting Private Mortgages
- Land title transfers, including name changes, adding or removing parties from title, transmissions to surviving spouse upon the death of a partner or to the Executor of an Estate, and releasing financial charges such as mortgages from the title of a property
- Drafting Contracts of Purchase and Sale
- Estate Planning including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Declarations and Representation Agreements
- Notarization of Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Travel Letters, ICBC Declarations, Insurance Loss Declarations, Certified True Copies, Foreign Document Legalization and Authentication and RRSP and Pension Plan Transfers
Marvin has lived and worked in Prince George since 1972. He graduated from Prince George Senior Secondary in 1979 and from Simon Fraser University in 1986. Marvin has worked in the banking industry for over 20 years holding positions as Personal and Commercial Lending Officer, Branch Manager and Loans Manager. He received his notary commission in May of 2008 and opened his practice shortly thereafter.
Marvin is an avid bagpipe player and you’ll often hear him piping at special events and parades in and around Prince George.
Meagan moved to Prince George in 2003 to attend the University of Northern British Columbia. After graduating from UNBC in 2008, Meagan and her spouse moved to South Korea, where they lived and worked for almost six years. Upon moving back to Canada in 2014, Meagan decided to pursue her interest in a legal career by becoming a Notary Public. While attending Simon Fraser University, Meagan worked as a conveyancer with Marvin Hawke Notary Public. After completing the Master’s Degree program in Applied Legal Studies at Simon Fraser University, Meagan was commissioned as a Notary in June of 2017.
When not at the Notary Office, Meagan enjoys watching local sports, like the Prince George Spruce Kings and the Prince George Cougars, getting outdoors and travelling. Meagan is also an active Rotarian in the Yellowhead Rotary Club of Prince George and enjoys giving back to the community.